Thursday, December 17, 2015

Class/Self Evaluation 
  1. What i liked about this class was that it gave me the chance to learn how to type more than i do at my house because i do not have a computer at my house. What i also liked about this class was free time that we had at the end of class. What i dislike was doing the same thing everyday, like it would be better if we do something different we have this class.
  2. What i suggest to improve the class is to tell everyone to follow the rules and to not be playing games when you are not supposed to.
  3. I think i did try my best because before i would not know how to type this fast as i am right now. Also i improved a lot because i did not know as much stuff to do in the computer as i do now.
  4. I think i am committed to being a CTR person because i always choose the right, i do not do bad stuff as other people. So i think i am committed to being a  CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment