Wednesday, June 8, 2016

CLASS EVT. 

  1. I liked that we were able to learn powerful quotes  that would be helpful for us later on in life. 
  2.  I did not like that we mostly do the same thing all the time. Also doing typing tutor.
  3.  To not do the same thing everyday and do it every other day.
  4.  The highlight of this class was how i got to look up the profession i wanna be when i get older.
  5. I think i did my best because i would always be in class except when i had baseball games.
  6. I am always writing in my goals journal because one day i want to achive them.
  7.  I am committed to being a ctr person my whole life because that is how ima go far in life.
  8.  That you always gotta choose the right and never go and choose the wrong.
  9. How i became a ctr person 

No comments:

Post a Comment