Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"We need the courage to START and CONTINUE  what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn't do." - Richard L Evans 

                                                                         

 This a great statement well said by Richard L Evans.  A thing i would like to continue doing is always choosing the right. I also want to continue on doing good in school and not do bad . What else is to be helping my parents out so that they dont go through a lot. Some things i dont want to do is do drugs because they can ruin my life. I also dont want to start doing bad at all because in school i really am doing good. I also want for people to continue to trust me with everything. I dont want to be a ctw at all in my life. So therefore, i wont be doing bad things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment