Friday, December 11, 2015

 Interdisciplinary project

What happened in the interdisciplinary project is that i messed in the policy and funding for mumps. I thought i had my part memorize but when i got to present it i got nervous and confused them. I think i dressed up nice . I think my whole group did good because of the priez and the children book we all worked on. What i learned is that mumps is is not common in the untied states but there is a few people that can get it. The good thing about all of this is that after next semester i would not have to work in the idp the first semester in 11th grade. So what i benefited from the idp is that i should practice saying my information in front of my family more. I think i can overcome this and do good next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment